About Me

My photo
Buderim, QLD, Australia
WELCOME TO THREE BEEZ CAKES. I am a Stay at Home Mum of 3 B's ..... Bella (Isabella 9), Bronte (7) and Beth (Elizabeth 5) who love birthdays!! Having three girls and seeing the asking price for shop bought cakes, I thought I would make an attempt at creating my own kids cakes. After a few successes (and some disasters!!) friends started asking me to do cakes for their kids and other occasions. SO HERE I AM!!! Take a look and enjoy whats to come..... they do taste as good as they look!!!! I have that one on the good authority of my expert taste testers AKA Three Beez. Have a question - contact me on queensland@ozemail dot com dot au

Monday, November 16, 2009

MFAC Dimensions of Learning DOL 2009


November 2009 - This one was done for the girls school. The teachers go through a training programme each year on the Dimensions of Learning (DOL). Anyways I had recently done a cake for one of the Heads of Junior Primary, and she asked me if I could do a "Dolly" for their DOL end of year staff meeting as a surprise for all the teaching staff. She was in school colours and there were also 24 mini cupcakes to go with her with little flowers in the school colours. I thought she was rather beautiful. Better still, at the local $2 shop they sell dolls for less than a dolly varden pick, I get extra "barbie" clothes for the girls dolls, and a much more pretty doll for the cake!!!!

Followers