About Me

My photo
Buderim, QLD, Australia
WELCOME TO THREE BEEZ CAKES. I am a Stay at Home Mum of 3 B's ..... Bella (Isabella 9), Bronte (7) and Beth (Elizabeth 5) who love birthdays!! Having three girls and seeing the asking price for shop bought cakes, I thought I would make an attempt at creating my own kids cakes. After a few successes (and some disasters!!) friends started asking me to do cakes for their kids and other occasions. SO HERE I AM!!! Take a look and enjoy whats to come..... they do taste as good as they look!!!! I have that one on the good authority of my expert taste testers AKA Three Beez. Have a question - contact me on queensland@ozemail dot com dot au

Monday, September 20, 2010

Daisy Cake


August 2010 - I had just completed week 1 and 2 of the 2nd course of my Wilton Decorating when this one was done. The parent reps were collecting money for our kid's teacher's bday so instead of money I offered the cake instead. It meant that I could practise my royal icing daisy's. cake was a hit and looked ok too

Followers