About Me

My photo
Buderim, QLD, Australia
WELCOME TO THREE BEEZ CAKES. I am a Stay at Home Mum of 3 B's ..... Bella (Isabella 9), Bronte (7) and Beth (Elizabeth 5) who love birthdays!! Having three girls and seeing the asking price for shop bought cakes, I thought I would make an attempt at creating my own kids cakes. After a few successes (and some disasters!!) friends started asking me to do cakes for their kids and other occasions. SO HERE I AM!!! Take a look and enjoy whats to come..... they do taste as good as they look!!!! I have that one on the good authority of my expert taste testers AKA Three Beez. Have a question - contact me on queensland@ozemail dot com dot au

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bethie's Tinkerbell Garden

October 2009 - Poor Bethie - I was so not prepared for her birthday this year - with work, school end of year, school breakups etc, ballet recitals and work I was so behind the 8 ball. Beth was really into miniture tinkerbell. For her present she received a little Tink Teapot house and all the little fairies to go with it. For her cake we used all the fairies and made a garden scene out of lots of fondant flowers. Was not up to my usual standards but still she thought it was a treat!!

Followers