About Me

My photo
Buderim, QLD, Australia
WELCOME TO THREE BEEZ CAKES. I am a Stay at Home Mum of 3 B's ..... Bella (Isabella 9), Bronte (7) and Beth (Elizabeth 5) who love birthdays!! Having three girls and seeing the asking price for shop bought cakes, I thought I would make an attempt at creating my own kids cakes. After a few successes (and some disasters!!) friends started asking me to do cakes for their kids and other occasions. SO HERE I AM!!! Take a look and enjoy whats to come..... they do taste as good as they look!!!! I have that one on the good authority of my expert taste testers AKA Three Beez. Have a question - contact me on queensland@ozemail dot com dot au

Saturday, April 24, 2010

60th Flag of the World Cake




January 2010 - Flags of the World. Picked this one up from a client at work - She wanted something fancy for her husband's 60th birthday. He had lived all over the world so we decided to incorporate all the country's flags into the design. My usual butter cake and butter cream with the choccy shards for this one with some additional fondant stars and of course all the flags.

Followers