About Me

My photo
Buderim, QLD, Australia
WELCOME TO THREE BEEZ CAKES. I am a Stay at Home Mum of 3 B's ..... Bella (Isabella 9), Bronte (7) and Beth (Elizabeth 5) who love birthdays!! Having three girls and seeing the asking price for shop bought cakes, I thought I would make an attempt at creating my own kids cakes. After a few successes (and some disasters!!) friends started asking me to do cakes for their kids and other occasions. SO HERE I AM!!! Take a look and enjoy whats to come..... they do taste as good as they look!!!! I have that one on the good authority of my expert taste testers AKA Three Beez. Have a question - contact me on queensland@ozemail dot com dot au

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pirate Pete


January 2010 - Wow it has been a while - some interesting cakes and lots of work at the shop. Now a bit of catching up to do. I did this one for one of the kids at school. His mum usually makes a stunning cake but this year was strapped for time so she asked me to do it for her. Found this cake in Pirate Images and I really loved it. I had also found out about Marshmallow Fondant so I put it to the test. The face was a pudding bowl shaped cake sitting on top of a 23" round cake. Crumb iced with butter cream and then the MMF over the top. Also added some mini black cupcakes around the outside with little Skull and Crossbone flags that I picked up on Ebay,

Followers