About Me

My photo
Buderim, QLD, Australia
WELCOME TO THREE BEEZ CAKES. I am a Stay at Home Mum of 3 B's ..... Bella (Isabella 9), Bronte (7) and Beth (Elizabeth 5) who love birthdays!! Having three girls and seeing the asking price for shop bought cakes, I thought I would make an attempt at creating my own kids cakes. After a few successes (and some disasters!!) friends started asking me to do cakes for their kids and other occasions. SO HERE I AM!!! Take a look and enjoy whats to come..... they do taste as good as they look!!!! I have that one on the good authority of my expert taste testers AKA Three Beez. Have a question - contact me on queensland@ozemail dot com dot au

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You Better Be There Or The Duck Gets It


December 2009 - Rubber Duckie Youre The One - but if you don't come the duck is gonna get it LOL One of those had to be in the know jokes. This was for a combined birthday party. The invitations were sent out on Duck Stationery. Anyways the request was that when the duck was cut into, could it ooze blood. I borrowed this fabulous Wilton 3D Duck pan from work and off I went. The middle was hollowed out, lined with chocolate to form a cup and filled with raspberry jam - creating the oozing of blood!!!

Followers