About Me

My photo
Buderim, QLD, Australia
WELCOME TO THREE BEEZ CAKES. I am a Stay at Home Mum of 3 B's ..... Bella (Isabella 9), Bronte (7) and Beth (Elizabeth 5) who love birthdays!! Having three girls and seeing the asking price for shop bought cakes, I thought I would make an attempt at creating my own kids cakes. After a few successes (and some disasters!!) friends started asking me to do cakes for their kids and other occasions. SO HERE I AM!!! Take a look and enjoy whats to come..... they do taste as good as they look!!!! I have that one on the good authority of my expert taste testers AKA Three Beez. Have a question - contact me on queensland@ozemail dot com dot au

Monday, June 21, 2010

Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car


May 2010 - Did you know that Wiggles are now out of fad. I so wanted little men to be sitting in the car but the best I could do was a "Dorothy" at the back. This one was for the Boss's Grandson so it had to be spot on - lol specially since she taught me a lot of what I know. We used the Wilton Racing car pan - it took 3 cake quantities and a month of Sunday's to cook - was really worried that it was going to be over done as it was quite "crunchy" on the outside. Anyways I star piped most and then used coloured fondant cut outs for all the relevant areas. The end result was a hit and thankfully the boss loved it too!

Followers