About Me

My photo
Buderim, QLD, Australia
WELCOME TO THREE BEEZ CAKES. I am a Stay at Home Mum of 3 B's ..... Bella (Isabella 9), Bronte (7) and Beth (Elizabeth 5) who love birthdays!! Having three girls and seeing the asking price for shop bought cakes, I thought I would make an attempt at creating my own kids cakes. After a few successes (and some disasters!!) friends started asking me to do cakes for their kids and other occasions. SO HERE I AM!!! Take a look and enjoy whats to come..... they do taste as good as they look!!!! I have that one on the good authority of my expert taste testers AKA Three Beez. Have a question - contact me on queensland@ozemail dot com dot au

Monday, September 20, 2010

Jude's Wedding Cake




July 2010 - Another one that came through the shop and one that I so underquoted the boss on hours. The design of the cupcakes was taken from the WW Cupcake Book and were chocolate mudcakes covered in choc ganache. The leaves, gumnuts and stems were all hand made using real leaves and balling melted chocolate. Took an age as there needed to have at least 3 leaves and anything up to 10 gumnuts on each. It was a real lesson in chocolate LOL. The main cake however was a 8" triple layer chocolate mud cake filled and covered with ganache. We made chocolate shards to go around the perimeter and Jude had a small posy of flowers that matched her bouquet to sit on top. We then set them all up on the perspex tier - it looked fabulous but unfortunately I am still waiting on the photo of it all set up.

Followers