About Me

My photo
Buderim, QLD, Australia
WELCOME TO THREE BEEZ CAKES. I am a Stay at Home Mum of 3 B's ..... Bella (Isabella 9), Bronte (7) and Beth (Elizabeth 5) who love birthdays!! Having three girls and seeing the asking price for shop bought cakes, I thought I would make an attempt at creating my own kids cakes. After a few successes (and some disasters!!) friends started asking me to do cakes for their kids and other occasions. SO HERE I AM!!! Take a look and enjoy whats to come..... they do taste as good as they look!!!! I have that one on the good authority of my expert taste testers AKA Three Beez. Have a question - contact me on queensland@ozemail dot com dot au

Monday, September 20, 2010

Richmond Tigers Cake


July 2010 - Richmond Tigers Cake. I got this job through the shop. The client's son was a mad Richmond Tiger's AFL Team supporter. The cake itself was a dark chocolate mud covered in smooth white chocolate ganache. The Wilton tubes again were a blessing - they seem to be a lot easier to manage than the piping bag for intricate work.

Followers