About Me

My photo
Buderim, QLD, Australia
WELCOME TO THREE BEEZ CAKES. I am a Stay at Home Mum of 3 B's ..... Bella (Isabella 9), Bronte (7) and Beth (Elizabeth 5) who love birthdays!! Having three girls and seeing the asking price for shop bought cakes, I thought I would make an attempt at creating my own kids cakes. After a few successes (and some disasters!!) friends started asking me to do cakes for their kids and other occasions. SO HERE I AM!!! Take a look and enjoy whats to come..... they do taste as good as they look!!!! I have that one on the good authority of my expert taste testers AKA Three Beez. Have a question - contact me on queensland@ozemail dot com dot au

Monday, September 20, 2010

Sponge Bob Square Pants


July 2010 - Maggie's Sponge Bob - I just love doing cakes for this client - the look on her face and the "gusto" that she thanks you with makes the hours of labouring with sore eyes worth every minute. I used a Wilton Pan that I hired from work - these are very easy to use and I also discovered the joy of using the Wilton ready made icing tubes which you just screw on your couplers and tips too. Makes all that fine detail very easy.

Followers